Our client has an immediate need for a ACA Consultant to support the sales and services ACA tracking and compliance activities for their client base using a fully automated data collection and calculation system. This position is an opportunity to work in a start-up environment with significant opportunities for growth.
- Support sales process developing pricing and preparing and presenting proposals together with sales team
- Manage assigned clients throughout annual ACA compliance process including system definition, data, calculation and reporting phases
- Review client supplied information to understand plan structure and set data requirements and transmission approach
- Identify plan design features, eligibility requirements and any exceptions to rules or calculations based on plan design
- Define required data to be collected from employer, insurance carriers, etc along with the expected transmission format
- Load the data from all sources into a predetermined format for system processing and perform quality control on the both the data and the outcome of the system generated eligibility, etc.
- Review any data issues with clients and complete all data updating ahead of final calculations
- Review employee disclosure documents in anticipation of completion of 1095’s and the IRS filing following the final data feed
- Complete corrections that are required by the IRS after submission
- At least 5 years of health plan administration experience and knowledge of ACA compliance and reporting requirements
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and with clients
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office including ability to work with data including basic data loading and manipulation in Excel